Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gotta Slow Down Some

Got to feelin a lot better and have been busy as hell tryin to get some thangs done at my house so havent spent much time here..

Gettin ready to start the cookin at my house tonite and then come here to do more in the mornin.. I dont have a wheelchair here and some thangs I just need it for to do and besides I just trust my oven more for cookin my rolls and bread.. Too damn much work to put em in an oven that I aint used to..

I wish for everybody to have a safe and bountiful Thanksgivin ..

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, WB!!! I'm off to spend it with the Marine, and then next week to Arizona to meet some of his family!!!

Wish you could send some of those rolls my way!!!

8:39 PM, November 21, 2007  
Blogger Almtnman said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Wild Bill!

2:35 PM, November 22, 2007  
Blogger Michael said...

I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving.

8:48 PM, November 25, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

Had a really good T-Day.. The Mrs. did ALL the cookin and I didnt have to do a thang but supervise and eat..

I realized that when you dont spend a coupla days cookin and samplin that you can actually taste the damn food when you eat it..

Hope everybody else had some good vittles too..

11:53 AM, November 26, 2007  
Blogger Almtnman said...

We had a nice Thanksgiving over here! All the turkey is gone, we ate it all up in about 3 days, making leftovers and sandwiches. It sure was good. We had some pumpkin pie and all the other trimming's. Come to think of it, there's some homemade peanut butter cookies downstairs that sure would go good with this glass of iced tea I'm sipping on as I type.

And at the Thanksgiving meal, I didn't forget our troops as I included them in my prayer when I said grace over the meal.

12:46 PM, November 26, 2007  
Blogger Greg said...

Hope you had a good one, WB. I know I did - just a distant memory now though!

Catch up with you soon.

11:36 AM, December 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home